Content Authoring with
Our content authoring tool, Ignite, enables us to create engaging elearning content rapidly and at scale.
Ignite can be branded to your organisation's requirements through centrally controlled branding options, allowing instant iterations across the whole elearning course. This content authoring tool has a wide range of responsive features that can be used to create an unforgettable learning experience.
With Ignite you can:
- Work on any screen size as the content authoring tool is responsive
- Create active learning & engaging interactions: role plays, interactive videos, image maps, popups, revealers, 360 image spheres, etc
- Deliver content swiftly, as elearning content creation is intuitive (the designer needs no knowledge of coding)
- Author content at the same time as graphics are being done - multi-author for better speed
- Track and measure how training is used (with Spark LMS)
- Quickly deliver training in learners' native language - with a rapid translation system and XLIFF export
- Capture and track review comments for speed and efficiency in quality checking and assurance with the interactive review system
- Create variants: one core module with variations for different legislation, geography and the like, as well as accessibility-enabled modules for people with disabilities
Ignite allows for:
- Narration to be added to the module (text to speech for speed)
- Timers for a gamified learning experience
- Static pages and resources
- Centrally controlled question bank with range of question types (cloze test, fuzzy text input, etc)
- Capturing reflective feedback
- Automated versioning
- Virtual systems
- Publishing to SCORM & Tin Can standards
Explore our other
content authoring tools:
Content tools for any situation.
Transform learning in your organisation with Evolve, an intuitive authoring tool that allows for rapid content development.
Articulate 360 suite.
Discover top-of-the-line custom content authoring with the Articulate 360 suite.
Find out how we can bring unforgettable learning to your organisation.
Get in touch to request a demo today!