Watch the Webinar on 5 Techniques to Create a Buzz Around Your Learning Programmes.
During a recent webinar hosted by The Learning & Performance Institute, Gerry Griffin, Founder of Skill Pill, part of the Sponge group, revealed the five techniques he has found make a real difference in achieving a buzz around the roll out of learning content, winning a greater response from learner audiences.
- How to approach competency mapping
- How to speak to individual motivations
- Why you should treat your learners like consumers
- The essential role of co-creation
- How knowing your organisation is key to success
We've summarised these key concepts covered in the webinar into an infographic. Download this handy cheat-sheet and use it as an anchor for your campaign tactics each time you want to roll out new learning.
Download the infographic:
5 Techniques to Create a Buzz Around Your Learning Programmes