'In the Round' Virtueller Roundtable: Überwindung der digitalen Lernmüdigkeit (engl.)
In our first virtual roundtable, we’ve brought together the top L&D minds from some of the world's biggest organisations to tackle the question: how do we overcome digital learning fatigue and keep learning engaging?
Watch the video below for expert insights into combating digital learning fatigue, boosting learner engagement, using blended learning, and much more.
Chaired by David Perring, Director of Research at Fosway Group, this roundtable features input from the likes of Google, AstraZeneca, and Deloitte, as well as Sponge’s own learning experts.
Key points of discussion include:
- How the digital learning space has developed in the last three years.
- Overcoming digital learning fatigue to spark improvements in L&D.
- Ensuring digital learning is engaging through relevant and accessible experiential learning.
- The importance of creating the space and time to effectively engage and interact with digital learning.
- Using shorter form, user-led learning to help manage cognitive load and keep users invested in their own learning and development.
- Geoff Brockway – Head of L&D – Oncology R&D, AstraZeneca.
- Josephine Dimilta – Director of Culture, Training & Effectiveness, Pfizer.
- Alyn Kinney – L&D Programs Lead, Google.
- Aaron Singson – Global Learning Leader, Tech Specialist, Deloitte.
- Beth Chudley – Learning Experience Consultant, Sponge.
- Nathaniel Bannister – Learning Strategist, Sponge.